Distance

Distance...
Just a word ...
But has the power to turned your world upside down..
For a moment let suppose u are here with me .. How happy our life would be?
For a moment let suppose u manage somehow to come here... How easy our life would be?
For a moment let suppose u hug me whenever I need you the most ... How beautiful our life would be?
I prayed .... N am still praying about just to come Lil bit closer to you..
I cried... Just to see u once that day when you were going...
I am Okie... But not fine when I couldn't find you near me..
Just one-word distance is enough to make you feel that how helpless u are..
But what matters to me the most, you complete me...
Your presence in my heart is enough for me to confront all my hard situations...
Soo yes distance is just a word when you started your journey of life with ur soulmate..

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Memories

Crime partner